Meridiana Continents is a full service warehousing and distribution company, specializing in the handling of import and export cargo by air and by ocean. For our clients with warehousing and distribution needs, we offer many programs that are built to suit their specific requirements.
Our services are not only built to suit the domestic distribution needs for local and national companies, we also handle distribution and order fulfillment for International companies that do not maintain a presence here in the USA.
Worldwide Inventory Management:
- Order Fulfillment, pick/pack & assembly services.
- Offshore inventories are managed in a real-time environment, with access over the web to our customers, and our customers / customers if desired.
- Customized reports, including item history, sales history, trend and stock level maintenance, sales invoice registers, backorder, tax reporting, sales commission reports, and return management reporting.
- On-line inventory, and automated shipment entry process and purchase order EDI acceptance.
- Supplement and redistribute cargo from anywhere in the world through a central or regional location.
- Facilities for containerized, refrigerated, hazardous materials, flat pack and GOH garments.
- Re-packing, shrink-wrapping, banding, and crating services available.
- Our shipping experts will offer alternatives in sourcing products as well as the movement of these products throughout the world.
- Drop shipping and remote location storage available.
- Low cost effective alternatives for small package or oversized cargo.
- Unit packaging and sort system consulting.
- Worldwide support and web enabled operations.